How to I close/delete my account?
To close your account please do the following:
- Login to the site.
- Click "Edit Profile".
- Select the "Hide/Close Account" option from the edit profile screen.
- Follow the on screen instructions to close your account.
PLEASE NOTE: This process will delete your account along with all messages sent and all messages you have received permanently from the site.
If you are a considering closing your account because of the actions of another member, please instead report this member using the report button found at the bottom of their profile page. Don't let others ruin the site for you.
If you have any issues please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Are my details on Completely Free Dating safe?
- Can I check and send messages if I am on holiday outside of the UK?
- Can I hide my account?
- Can I join if I live outside the UK?
- Can I search without joining?
- Can I send a message without joining?
- Can I view messages I have sent?
- Can other members access my messages?
- Can other members see I have added them to my favourites list?
- Completely free, surely not, how much really?
- Do I have to upload a photo?
- How can I stop someone sending me messages?
- How do I activate my account?
- How do I contact other members?
- How do I file a conversation in the Archived Conversations folder?
- How do I join?
- How do I remove someone from my favourites list?
- How do I use the Address Book?
- How many members can I add to my favourites list?
- How many members can I contact a day?
- How many messages can I keep in my inbox?
- I had been sending messages to a member, but their messages have gone. What has happened?
- I received an email telling me I had a new message, but there was not one there, where is it?
- I think I’m in contact with a scammer, what do I do?
- I’m having difficulty uploading my photo, what do I do?
- Is online dating safe?
- Social Bookmarking
- Someone disappeared from my favourites list, why?
- What is online dating and how does it work?