How many members can I contact a day?
There is no limit to how many members you can contact a day, or the number of messages you send. Some other free dating sites do impose limits, but at Completely Free Dating we don't, so go ahead make new friends today, as many times as you like.
- Are my details on Completely Free Dating safe?
- Can I check and send messages if I am on holiday outside of the UK?
- Can I hide my account?
- Can I join if I live outside the UK?
- Can I send a message without joining?
- Can I view messages I have sent?
- Can other members access my messages?
- Can other members see I have added them to my favourites list?
- Completely free, surely not, how much really?
- Do I have to upload a photo?
- How can I stop someone sending me messages?
- How do I activate my account?
- How do I contact other members?
- How do I file a conversation in the Archived Conversations folder?
- How do I join?
- How do I remove someone from my favourites list?
- How many members can I add to my favourites list?
- How many messages can I keep in my inbox?
- How to I close/delete my account?
- I had been sending messages to a member, but their messages have gone. What has happened?
- I received an email telling me I had a new message, but there was not one there, where is it?
- I think I’m in contact with a scammer, what do I do?
- I’m having difficulty uploading my photo, what do I do?
- Is online dating safe?
- Someone disappeared from my favourites list, why?
- What is online dating and how does it work?