Can I hide my account?
Yes, you can temporarily hide your account which will prevent other members being able to view it. You will still be able to log into your account, but you will not be able to contact other members.
To hide your account you need to be logged in and select "Edit Profile" from the menu.
Next click the option labelled "Hide/Close Account" and then follow the instructions on the proceeding pages.
- Are my details on Completely Free Dating safe?
- Can I check and send messages if I am on holiday outside of the UK?
- Can I join if I live outside the UK?
- Can I search without joining?
- Can I send a message without joining?
- Can I view messages I have sent?
- Can other members access my messages?
- Can other members see I have added them to my favourites list?
- Completely free, surely not, how much really?
- Do I have to upload a photo?
- How can I stop someone sending me messages?
- How do I activate my account?
- How do I contact other members?
- How do I file a conversation in the Archived Conversations folder?
- How do I join?
- How do I remove someone from my favourites list?
- How do I use the Address Book?
- How many members can I add to my favourites list?
- How many members can I contact a day?
- How many messages can I keep in my inbox?
- How to I close/delete my account?
- I had been sending messages to a member, but their messages have gone. What has happened?
- I received an email telling me I had a new message, but there was not one there, where is it?
- I think I’m in contact with a scammer, what do I do?
- I’m having difficulty uploading my photo, what do I do?
- Is online dating safe?
- Social Bookmarking
- Someone disappeared from my favourites list, why?
- What is online dating and how does it work?