Every dating advice article includes links to a range of social bookmarking and sharing websites. These sites allow you to store, tag and share links with other people in your social circle. So, if you find one of the articles interesting and helpful and would like to save it for future reference or share it with other people simply click the link that relates to the social bookmarking/sharing site you use.
If you do not currently use any of the sites then you may wish to join one. Each site works slightly differently and below you will find links to help you decide which service will best suit your needs.
|Site||Site Address||More Information|
To find out more about social bookmarking in general please see the following Wikipedia article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_bookmarking
- Are my details on Completely Free Dating safe?
- Can I check and send messages if I am on holiday outside of the UK?
- Can I hide my account?
- Can I join if I live outside the UK?
- Can I search without joining?
- Can I send a message without joining?
- Can I view messages I have sent?
- Can other members access my messages?
- Can other members see I have added them to my favourites list?
- Completely free, surely not, how much really?
- Do I have to upload a photo?
- How can I stop someone sending me messages?
- How do I activate my account?
- How do I contact other members?
- How do I file a conversation in the Archived Conversations folder?
- How do I join?
- How do I remove someone from my favourites list?
- How do I use the Address Book?
- How many members can I add to my favourites list?
- How many members can I contact a day?
- How many messages can I keep in my inbox?
- How to I close/delete my account?
- I had been sending messages to a member, but their messages have gone. What has happened?
- I received an email telling me I had a new message, but there was not one there, where is it?
- I think I’m in contact with a scammer, what do I do?
- I’m having difficulty uploading my photo, what do I do?
- Is online dating safe?
- Someone disappeared from my favourites list, why?
- What is online dating and how does it work?