How do I activate my account?
Once you have registered, you will be sent an email containing a link. This will be sent to the email address you have used to register. To activate your account simply click on the link in the email. This confirms that the email address is correct and genuine. Once you account is activated, you are free to search and send messages to other members.
If you don't receive an email asking you to activate your account, then you can request it again by clicking the "request new activation email" from the left hand side of the page once you are logged in. You are still able to log in even if your account hasn't been activated. Remember to check your email spam/junk folder just in case the activation email has been automatically filed there.
- Are my details on Completely Free Dating safe?
- Can I check and send messages if I am on holiday outside of the UK?
- Can I hide my account?
- Can I join if I live outside the UK?
- Can I search without joining?
- Can I send a message without joining?
- Can I view messages I have sent?
- Can other members access my messages?
- Can other members see I have added them to my favourites list?
- Completely free, surely not, how much really?
- Do I have to upload a photo?
- How can I stop someone sending me messages?
- How do I contact other members?
- How do I file a conversation in the Archived Conversations folder?
- How do I join?
- How do I remove someone from my favourites list?
- How do I use the Address Book?
- How many members can I add to my favourites list?
- How many members can I contact a day?
- How many messages can I keep in my inbox?
- How to I delete my account?
- I had been sending messages to a member, but their messages have gone. What has happened?
- I received an email telling me I had a new message, but there was not one there, where is it?
- I think I’m in contact with a scammer, what do I do?
- I’m having difficulty uploading my photo, what do I do?
- Is online dating safe?
- Social Bookmarking
- Someone disappeared from my favourites list, why?
- What is online dating and how does it work?